Boise State University is Committed to Providing High Quality Academic and Career Advising to Every Student
We recognize that academic and career advising is an integral part of your educational experience. Academic advising is an opportunity to work with a professional who can help you make sound educational decisions that are based on your individual circumstances, personal development, and academic interests.
At Boise State, our advisors help you learn how to:
- Develop an academic degree plan
- Understand your major requirements
- Access and read your Academic Advising Report (AAR)
- Interpret and apply university policies and procedures
- Find information about internships
- Successfully manage difficult circumstances
- Enhance your academic skills
- Access your campus resources
Boise State University is committed to your success. If you have any questions about the university or would like more information about advising, please contact us anytime or visit Boise State’s Academic Advising website.
Contact an academic advisor today.