Skip to Main Content

Transfer Students


Are You a Transfer Student?

If you have completed at least one for-credit college class after graduating from high school, you are a transfer student.

Transfer Student Information

Whether you are a prospective student or a current student, the Boise State Transfer Student website can help you find what you are looking for. It has all the information and every link you need to get you from application to graduation.

You can:

…and much more.

Visit the Transfer Student website and get started today!

College of Western Idaho (CWI) Transfer Students

Are you transferring to Boise State from the College of Western Idaho? The staff at the Boise State Center at CWI can assist you with a seamless transfer. For more transfer information or to make an appointment with the Center staff go to our BroncoConnect web page.

College of Southern Idaho (CSI) Transfer Students

Are you transferring to Boise State from the College of Southern Idaho? The Boise State Site Coordinator in Twin Falls can assist you with a smooth transition. For more information on transferring to Boise State and to learn about Boise State programs available in the Magic Valley, visit our getting started with Boise State Twin Falls page.

Contact a Transfer Enrollment Counselor today!

Boise State has dedicated Transfer Enrollment Counselors to help you through the application process. Contact one today!

Shea Hansen

Shea Hanson

(208) 562-3421

Contact us for more information about Boise State AfterWork.

Boise State AfterWork
Boise State University Extended Studies
Phone: (208) 426-3496

Schedule Appointment: AfterWork Appointment Scheduling Site