Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Grades and Transcripts

As a student enrolled in a Boise State University concurrent enrollment class, you work toward a letter grade recorded on both your high school and Boise State transcripts.

The following information provides details on how to drop or withdraw from courses, access grades, and order transcripts.

Dropping a Concurrent Enrollment Course

To drop a concurrent enrollment course, you must contact a Concurrent Enrollment staff member. Please email your name, Boise State ID number, school, instructor, course name, and the reason you would like to drop the course. Please note that once final grades are submitted, students cannot be dropped from the course. If you should have any questions about the drop process, please contact the Concurrent Enrollment office at (208) 426-3750.

If the course is dropped prior to the term drop deadline, course fees will be refunded (if paid directly by the student) and there will be no impact on your transcript. Additionally, drops do not impact a students Fast Forward funding.

Drop Deadlines: See Important Dates and Deadlines for drop deadlines by term.

For courses dropped AFTER the drop deadline, students will not receive a refund and will have a withdraw (W) recorded on their official Boise State transcript. Receiving a W on a transcript OR failing a course will affect future eligibility to receive state Fast Forward funding for dual credit courses. If a student fails to earn credit for any course or examination for which the department of education has paid a reimbursement, the student must pay for and successfully earn credit for one such course or examination before eligibility is reinstated.

Grade Postings

Concurrent Enrollment grades are posted at the end of the course. For fall semester courses, a final grade will be posted at the end of January. Spring course grades will be posted in June. For year-long courses, the final grade is an average of the first and second semester, and will be posted in June.

Grades can be viewed by logging into your myBoiseState account.

Grade Posting Dates: See Important Dates and Deadlines for grade posting dates for the current year.

Boise State Transcripts

A transcript bearing the grade(s) from your Boise State Concurrent Enrollment course(s) can be sent to the school of your choice. There is a $10 fee for this service. Classes are graded A+ – F, and a few are graded Pass/Fail. Please verify your grades have been posted on your myBoiseState account before requesting an official transcript. Unofficial transcripts may be printed any time the class is in progress via myBoiseState.

Students with myBoiseState access may order and pay for official transcripts online. Students will need to login to their myBoiseState account, select “Student Center,”click on “my Academics,” and then select “Request Official Transcript.” Students without myBoiseState access can go to the National Student Clearinghouse ( to place an order online by selecting Boise State from the drop down menu. Credit and debit cards are the only accepted form of payment through this site.

For directions on how to order a Boise State University transcript and ordering options, visit the Boise State Transcripts page at the Registrar’s website.

Credit Transfer

Dual credit courses are accepted by all Idaho institutions of higher education and most accredited institutions outside the state. Idaho’s colleges/universities are accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.

Students are strongly encouraged to consult with the institution of their choice regarding the transferability of credits earned.

The Transfer Evaluation System (TES) is a tool to estimate how courses will transfer between institutions. If you plan to attend Boise State, visit our Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to determine how your dual credit courses from other institutions will transfer to Boise State. You can also see how your Boise State courses will transfer to other institutions in and out of state.

The TES is updated regularly. If you do not see the school or course you are looking for, it may not be in the database yet. Please contact the Registrar’s Office to check if the course will transfer.

If you plan to attend an Idaho public postsecondary institution, you can also visit the Idaho CourseTransfer website to see how your courses will transfer.

For more information on Transfer Credit Equivalency, and transfer credit basics, visit the Transfer Credit Basics page at the Boise State Registrar’s website.

Contact Us

Contact us for more information about Boise State Concurrent Enrollment.

Concurrent Enrollment Facebook Link