Learn the fundamentals of Construction Project Management in order to manage building projects more efficiently, economically, professionally, and safely.
In today’s building design and construction industry environment, professionals need a deeper understanding of core construction project management functions in order to manage projects efficiently.
Boise State’s Architect, Engineer and Construction Project Management Program has been designed for those wanting to increase their working knowledge of the design and construction process, develop new skills to effectively manage projects, and become more productive and effective.
- Project Delivery Methods
- Construction Contracts and Law
- Project Control
- Construction Project Administration
- Safety and Risk Management
- Sustainability and Lean Construction
To register for this course
Benefits of Attending the Architect, Engineer, and Construction Project Management Program
This program has been specifically designed to develop a construction project management foundation while building critical thinking skills through lectures, discussion, and active exercises.
Who Should Attend
The Architect, Engineer, and Construction Project Management Program is designed to benefit working professionals involved in any aspect of the AEC industry who desire a better understanding of today’s complex design and construction process, including:
- Construction business owners and their employees (including general contractors, specialty contractors, and subcontractors)
- Public and private sector project owners and their representatives
- Architects and Engineers
- Construction insurers and sureties
- Construction lenders
- Construction consultants (accountants and attorneys)
- Constructors preparing to take a professional construction exam
- Real Estate Professionals
TBD in the spring semester
Boise State Meridian Center, 2950 Magic View Drive, Suite 188, Meridian, Idaho. View a map to Meridian Center for location and driving directions.
Classes will be taught by Boise State University Construction Management faculty.
$2750 per person, includes all materials.
Contact Hours / CEU
60 hours/ 6 CEUs
Group discounts are available for three or more participants registering from the same organization for the same course at the same time. Call (208) 426-1709.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642