Cancellation Policy for Professional Development Courses
The Center’s goal is to support your participation in training that fits your interest and availability. If you are unable to attend a session for which you have registered, please contact our office at (208) 426-1709 to schedule a substitute attendee, a transfer or a refund.
If you must cancel your registration, our cancellation policy is:
- Fee payment arrangements are due on or before the first day of the course.
- Cancellations made at least 5 business days prior to the course will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the course, will receive a refund minus 20% of the course fee.
- You may send a substitute in your place at no extra cost. (Please provide us the name of the substitution, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you would like to be transferred into the next offering of the same course, there will be a $25 processing fee.
Please call 426-1709 to make cancellation or transfer arrangements.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642