For the Advanced User Who Spends a Lot of Time Working With Large Amounts of Data
The theme for this data analysis class is high-end productivity. Students will learn how to use Excel Pivot Tables, advanced Excel productivity tools, simple Macros, and Excel Power Query.
- Create a data analysis spreadsheet based on 15,000+ rows of data (provided by instructor).
- Create a useful Dashboard in order to make a spreadsheet intuitive for other users.
- Create simple macros that convert a long process into one single click.
- Learn and Use the Power Query tool that Microsoft has embedded into Excel 2016 and 2019
- Create a data-cleaning query that is reusable for future redundant data sets.
To Register for This Course
Benefits of Attending Excel Data Analysis – Level 3
Learn that the amount of data makes no difference in time consumption if you know the tips and tricks to move-and-shake through an Excel spreadsheet. Your skills will definitely improve with this course and class applications.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, team leaders, team members with reporting responsibilities, or anyone who has already attended the first two levels.
Tue., Jul. 16, 2019, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Boise State Meridian Center, 2950 Magic View Drive, Suite 188, Meridian, Idaho. View a map to Meridian Center for location and driving directions.
Andy Lanning – Andy is a self-taught computer “nerd” and has been training individuals and groups since 1996. She has taught computer vo-tech classes at both Boise State and CWI, and is the owner of a computer consulting business. She is a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist and trains most Microsoft programs. With 20+ years’ experience in the computer industry, Andy focuses every class on using software to solve common workflow issues.
$340 per person includes all materials
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642