Become a Leader People Will Follow
Discover the attitudes that create a culture where people thrive and learn the skills that increase employee performance and productivity.
As a participating leader, you will be immersed in fast-paced, hands-on learning experiences culminating in practical, on-the-job application. This four-part program is led by the Center’s instructional team consisting of proven leaders from a variety of fields who all have one thing in common – a passion for developing others.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The characteristics and skills of a skilled and trustworthy leader
- The principles and practices needed to develop people to be the best that they can be at what they do
- The knowledge and abilities that create and maintain high quality work processes
- The foresight to create a work culture that will outlive the leader’s presence
TO REGISTER FOR THE FULL SERIES OF THIS PROGRAM
Visit the Leadership Development Program full series registration page.
For Leadership Development Program courses, you may enroll in each part separately.
For more information and to register FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSES
Benefits of Attending the Leadership Development Program
By applying the skills from this program, you will be able to:
- Develop the leadership qualities and competencies that people will trust, collaborate with, and follow
- Create an environment where employees are being developed to be the best that they can be at what they do
- Use proven processes to increase the organization’s ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Develop a competent and progressive work culture driven more by its commitment to its vision, mission and values than any particular personality
Who Should Attend
Leaders with direct supervisory and management responsibilities who are seeking to develop character-based leadership skills that will help people become the best that they can be at what they do.
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wed. & Thu., May 31-June 1, 2017
Wed. & Thu., June 28-29, 2017
Tue.-Wed., July 18-19, 2017
Leading for Legacy
Wed.-Thu., Aug. 16-17, 2017
Tricia Burns – Tricia Burns is currently Adjunct Faculty for Boise State University’s Department of Management. She also provides leadership training through Boise State’s Center for Professional Development. Tricia earned her BS and MBA from Boise State University, then later included elective courses in Grantsmanship and Instructional and Performance Technology.
Boise State Meridian Center, 2950 Magic View Drive, Suite 188, Meridian, Idaho. View a map to Meridian Center for location and driving directions.
- Each Course: $625 per person, includes all materials
- Full Series: $2,400 per person, includes all materials
Group discounts are available for three or more participants registering from the same organization for the same class at the same time. Call (208) 426-1709.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642