Write Emails That Get Read And Get The Results You Want
Your success depends on effective communication, especially via email. By 2017, experts expect that over 132 billion business emails will be sent and received per day.
This course focuses on planning and writing emails that are clear, concise, and productive. You will practice with online tools, revise sample emails, and enhance your own emails, including content, format, and key components.
- Planning your emails—considering readers, determining purposes, including specifics
- Explaining why your reader should care about your message
- Making the most of the key components of email
- Eliminating the 7 major common errors in emails
- Using 10 tips to update your emails for today’s technology
- Taking control of your inbox
- Write emails that get results
- Organize your email flow effectively
- Solve common writing problems
To Register For This Course
Visit the Making Emails Work for You registration page.
Benefits of Attending Making Emails Work for You
You will discover ways to improve all your emails.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses email as a part of their business day.
Fri., Sept. 29, 2017; 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Boise State campus, Campus School Bldg., 2100 University Dr., Room 123
Dr. Janet Worthington – Dr. Worthington has taught technical writing for over twenty years. Dr. Worthington has presented workshops on business and technical writing for engineers and other professionals in manufacturing, government, and non-profit organizations.
$325 per person, includes all materials
Group discounts are available for three or more participants registering from the same organization for the same course at the same time. Call (208) 426-1709.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642