Write Emails That Get Read And Get The Results You Want
Your success depends on effective communication, especially via email. By the end of 2019, experts expect that over 246 billion business emails will be sent and received per day.
This course focuses on planning and writing emails that are clear, concise, and productive.
You will learn how to:
- Email quicker and save time
- Compose smarter emails that get responses
- Write fewer emails by increasing your organizational and technical skills
- Planning your emails—considering readers, determining purposes, including specifics
- Making the most of the key components of email
- Eliminating major common errors in emails
- Taking control of your inbox
- New Considerations of Composing Email
- The effectiveness of interactive emails
- Plain text emails vs high-quality templates
- Designs responsive to mobile devices
- Sharing content on social media
- Content personalization
- Importance of preview text
- Write emails that get results
- Organize your email flow effectively
- Solve common writing problems
To Register For This Course
Visit the Making Email Work for You registration page.
Benefits of Attending Making Email Work for You
You will discover ways to improve all your emails.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses email as a part of their business day.
Tue., Sept. 27, 2019, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Boise State Meridian Center, 2950 Magic View Drive, Suite 188, Meridian, Idaho. View a map to Meridian Center for location and driving directions.
Dr. Janet Worthington – Dr. Worthington has taught technical writing for over twenty years. Dr. Worthington has presented workshops on business and technical writing for engineers and other professionals in manufacturing, government, and non-profit organizations.
$340 per person, includes all materials
Group discounts are available for three or more participants registering from the same organization for the same course at the same time. Call (208) 426-1709.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642