Learn to be an effective Project Sponsor
A project’s sponsor plays an essential role in making a project successful. Increase your projects’ chances of success by learning how to be an effective sponsor.
You will Learn:
- Why an effective Project Sponsor is a key to project success
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- How to work with the Project Manager, Senior Management, and Project Stakeholders
- The skills to be a great project sponsor and bring success to your projects
So You Will Be Able To:
- Identify what is a project, and create a Project Charter.
- Work with the Project Manager to manage a project’s scope, schedule, and resources
- Understand how to use metrics to know a project’s cost and schedule status at all times
- Report to Senior Management on your projects
- Manage and meet Stakeholder expectations
To register for this workshop
Visit the Project Management Sponsor registration page.
Benefits of Attending Project Managment: Sponsor
You will learn why your role as a Project Sponsor is essential to successful projects, and how to fulfill that role.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who sponsors projects in an organization.
Fri. April 12, 2019, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Boise State Meridian Center, 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, Idaho. View a map to Meridian Center for location and driving directions.
John Zumsteg – Mr. Zumsteg has extensive experience in project management in a variety of roles, project types, and clients. His project management experience includes “hands-on” roles, as the project manager, trainer, project management consultant, management coach, quality assurance oversight consultant and facilitator.
$340 per person, includes all materials
Group discounts are available for three or more participants registering from the same organization for the same course at the same time. Call (208) 426-1709.
Contact Us For More Information About Boise State Center for Professional Development
Phone: (208) 426-1709
Address: 2950 Magic View Dr., Ste. 188, Meridian, ID 83642