Boise State Twin Falls Important Financial Information and Deadlines
Please read the following information and visit the links listed for the most current fee information.
Tuition and Fees
All classes in Twin Falls are part a Boise State self-support program. Enrollment is restricted to students registered in the programs.
- The cost for classes in the self-support programs is on a per-credit basis, regardless of how many classes or credits the student takes.
- These fees do not include access to the recreation center or health center or tickets to athletic events.
- Fee waivers do not apply to these classes.
- Please note that some courses have extra fees (lab, workshop, telecommunication) in addition to regular per credit course fees. Please check your course schedule and verify fees at time of registration.
- Fees are payable to Boise State University by check, money order, purchase order, VISA/MC/Discover, or online at myBoiseState by check or credit card.
For more information about the fees for your program contact the following:
|Master of Social Work||Donna Hatchemail@example.com|
|Bachelor of Social Work||Stefanie Gilbertfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Criminal Justice||Christy Bowmanemail@example.com|
Fee Payment Policy
Once you register for classes, you will remain registered and you will be held responsible for the fees and grades assessed for these classes UNLESS YOU TAKE ACTION to cancel your registration.
If you decide not to attend these classes, you must drop all your classes by going through myBoiseState. If you do not cancel your registration or pay your fees by the fee payment deadline, you will remain registered, you will be charged course fees, and you will be assessed a $50 late penalty. NOTE: All complete withdrawals are subject to a $40 fee.
Drop Fee – You may continue to drop classes from your schedule, on myBoiseState. You may attend the first class to make a decision to stay enrolled or drop before a $10 drop fee per course is charged. Drop fee deadlines vary. See Calendars at registrar.boisestate.edu for deadlines.
Fall Semester 2017
Fall Standard Application Date: May 15, 2017
Fee Payment Deadline: August 17, 2017
Spring Semester 2018
Spring Standard Application Date: November 15, 2017
Fee Payment Deadline: January 4, 2018
- Visit the Academic Calendar to see deadline dates for fee payments, registration, adding and dropping classes, withdrawals, etc.
For all of the Boise State Academic Calendars currently available, visit Boise State Academic Calendars.
For all of the Boise State Admissions Deadlines information, visit Admissions Deadlines.
Contact Boise State Twin Falls
Christy Bowman, Boise State Twin Falls Coordinator
Phone: (208) 933-2305
Office: Hepworth Bldg., Higher Education Ctr. #144D
Fax: (208) 933-2309
Meet With Us: Appointment Booking