Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

How To Get An Advisor For Summer

students riding bikes through quad

Meet With an Advisor and Review Your Summer Course Schedule

If you have an assigned academic advisor, you should plan to meet with that person. You can view your assigned advisor on your BroncoWeb account.

If you do not have an assigned advisor, go to the Locate An Advisor web page to locate a contact person in your academic department.

If you are undecided or undeclared, call Advising and Academic Enhancement, (208) 426-4049.

Advising appointments are also available at several off-campus locations and for distance students at (208) 426-5622.

College of Business and Economics Student Advising

The College of Business and Economics Student Services Center meets with undecided business majors, all freshman and sophomore business majors, and new transfer business majors of all levels. Call (208) 426-3859.

Advising questions can also be asked via email to or visit

Contact Us For More Information About Boise State's Summer Program

Regina Jenkins, Summer Program Director
Boise State University Extended Studies
Phone: (208) 426-3295